- Corgi OOC 44105 Optare Solo Travel London Bus C1 Victoria MIMB
- Siku World - Forestry Set - Die-Cast Vehicle - Siku 5605
- Dinky 410 Bedford 'Royal Mail' Van Boxed
- RK-Modelle TT0631-bl ADK Puma Kran, blue Massstab 1 120
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale - 3550 Mercedes Benz 300 CE-24 Cabriolet Signal red
- IXO Models 1 43 Scale Diecast LM1949 - Ferrari 166MM Winner Le Mans 1949
- Dinky Toys 80D BERLIET camion militaire tous terrains d’origine
- Audi R8 GT3 , GT Tour 2011 , Sparkmodels
- MERCEDES CLK DTM AMG COUPE RED 1 18 DIECAST MODEL CAR BY KYOSHO 08461
- 1967 CITROEN ID 19 BREAK MONTE CARLO blueE 1 18 DIECAST CAR MODEL BY NOREV 181591
- NISSAN SKYLINE 2000 TURBO RS-X (DR30) GREY 1 18 DIECAST MODEL CAR AUTOART 77428
- Wyandotte Pressed Steel La Salle Trailer
- AUTOart 1 18 McLaren MP 4 - 12 C GT 3 dark bluee 81344 Die-cast Compreted Model
- NZG Grove Autokran 1 55 No. 152
- Eduard Photoetch 1 72 -stirling Mk.iv Extérieur (ita)
- 1 24 MAD MAX INTERCEPTOR FORD FALCON BARN FIND DIORAMA CODE 3 ANDREW GREEN
- Pintoy wooden shop, in very good used condition
- Tamiya 1 48 Jagdtiger Early version -32569
- Flyslot Ref. 005108 Porsche 917K 6h Watkins Glen 1971New 1 32
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
DATE A LIVE - Yuzuru Yamai 1 8 Pvc Figure Griffon
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson Tamashii Nations Robot SpiritsStory of Aura Battler DUNBINE Sirbine JP, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. Kuroko's Basketball Kagami Taiga Figure Japan Doll Toy Japanese Hobby is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
GANTZ O Anzu Yamasaki GANTZ Sword ver. Complete Figure Union Creative
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
RE ZERO Starting Life in Another World - Rem Birthday Cake Ver. 1 7 Pvc Figure
Evolution Toy Dynamite Action No.20EX Kotetsu Jeeg + Option Parts AE Exclusive
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- Gigantic Series Son Goku (Ultra Instinct) X-Plus
MASOU GAKUEN H x H - Hayuru Himekawa 1 6 Pvc Figure Alphamax
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.