- VALOM 72098 1 72 Bristol Bombay Mk.I (RAAF)
- XIANGYU XY017HW Foldable Arm WIFI FPV RC Drone RTF With 2MP Wide Angle Camera
- Folding WIFI FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with 720P 2MP Camera Selfie Drone RC TOYS
- SCALEXTRIC RARE MARCH FORD RACING CAR NEW & BOXED
- Collection voiture miniature 1 18
- Magformers Mag XL Magnetic Building Set 50 (25 Triangles 25 Squares) Green bluee
- Pro Painted Oathmark Elf Miniatures RPG D&D, Pathfinder, Frostgrave Northstar
- Warhammer 40K & Age of Sigmar, 2x NURGLINGS BOXES ( 6 Chaos Nurgle Daemon Piles)
- Deities & Demigods 144 Pages Cthulhu Etc... RARE True First Print
- USED The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Yuki Nagato 1 8 Scale PVC Figure Japan
- Megahouse Excellent Model CORE Bikini Warriors EX Valkyrie 1 8 Completed Figure
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
BK5-0,5x Wiking H0 1 87 Bus 702 1 MB + 702 Mercedes + 703 MAN, NEUW+OVP
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson CORGI 1.50 GWYNNE BOWEN ERF V8 8 WHEEL DROPSIDE LORRY WITH REELS EXCELLENT CON, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. Albedo Renault Premium Willi Betz 6456 2001 Sattelzug Vi556-30 is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
IXO Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.1 Turbo 43 LMC158
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
Minichamps - Damon Hill - Williams - FW18 - 1996 -1 43 - Launch version - Rare
MAXICHAMPS - 1 43 - PORSCHE 550 SPYDER - 1955 - 940066031
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- VANGUARDS HEARTBEAT COLLECTION 1 43 SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION TRIUMPH & ANGLIA
Motorart Opel Zafira C Tourer,Mahagonibrown, brown, Modellauto 1 43, Dealer, NEU
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.